Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy VD!

I am a rather whiny, snarky person on one end on on the other I am overly emotional and sentimental.  Today I thought I would share with you that at this moment I am happier than I have ever been.  My life isn't perfect.  I am, however married to the best person I could be married to.  He tolerates my moods, knows when to retreat, knows when I need to eat, and loves me forever.  One of my children is a brilliant misfit who never wants to grow up, but is learning every day about the world and himself and has grown in leaps and bounds in spite of his challenges.  My other child is a brilliant schmoozer who believes without doubt that the world is his oyster, all women love him, and that when he grows up he will be a super hero.

What more could a person want.

Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

  1. I think the important thing to know is which end is the snarky one and which one is the sentimental one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Carli, you make me smile!

    ReplyDelete