Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME

I received the greatest present this year.  Not just for my birthday, but a true life gift.  I was surrounded by love in my home and from afar.  I was ushered in to this next year of life by people I love, respect, and aspire to be like.  I saw that I have acquired a family of amazing individuals who live their lives with integrity, are committed to seeing to the welfare of others, have clear purpose in their life, and are unguarded in sharing their love and affection.  Real true people who are flawed, imperfect creations.  People who accept and love other human beings in spite of and sometimes because of their flaws.  I know and have had proven to me that whatever God puts (or allows to fall) into my path I will be supported, uplifted and even carried along by people who believe in me.

My life is a trust fall and this week I landed blindly and safely in the arms of many.

Thanks to all of you.

1 comment:

  1. Carli, your words brought me to tears and sent God bumps down my spine. Beautiful words from a one of a kind woman. I am glad your birthday was so wonderful! : )

    ReplyDelete