Monday, June 1, 2009

Day 14 (?)

So I have completely lost track of what day I'm on. I am supposed to weigh today, but had a really long weekend and can't muster the courage. I did walk last week and have added more fruits and veggies to my intake. I also resisted the cupcake bar at Saturday's wedding and ate only half a slice of cake. That was the hardest. It was Sweet Dreams which is my absolute favorite wedding cake. The jeans are fitting better, I'm feeling better, that's what matters, right.

What I really need is one week that isn't crazy so that I can eat properly, write it down, exercise and get a great pay off to motivate me. I don't think that is very likely to happen. My only real option is to just learn to work within the craziness, or maybe get everything in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment