Thursday, May 21, 2009

Day 4

I have started this series in a blog format, cause the note thing wasn't doing it for me. Besides, I could really use another blog, right?

Today I not only did well, but too well. I found late in the day that I had not consumed enough calories to keep the metabolism where it needed to be, so I punished myself with a SERVING of frozen yogurt. Life really stinks, doesn't it. I also did 30 minutes on the Wii Fit, which is an hour in real time. I am going to have to find some way to make the exercise more brief and effective. Although I do have to say nothing has been as motivating as watching my Mii overtake the trainer and fall face first. That silly, gigantic headed version of myself was just asking for it. That is probably some weird form of masochism.

I grocery shopped tonight and bought good health in Costco size. Luckily it is getting toward summer and the fruits I like are in season. I have a birthday party to go to tomorrow, so that may be a challenge.

Lay it on me. How is it going with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment